The Faribo Sno-Go Club was incorporated in 1967 and maintains over 100 miles of groomed snowmobile trails in Rice County. Club members volunteer their time to build/repair bridges, cut trees, disc, clear brush and install signs to prepare for the snowmobile season.The club has grown to over 100 families and because of their support, friendliness and desire to have fun we have much to offer.
Some highlights are:
- Cannon Lake – Radar Run January 16th, 2016.
- Annual Club trip to a snowmobiler haven to meet others who also enjoy this sport.
- Family wiener roast where the club supplies the food, beverage, and a bonfire to gather around (when weather and trails permit).
- Your membership card entitles you to a 10% discount on accessories at LaCanne’s Marine, and Sette Sports Center (Covering all major Snowmobile Manufacturers).
- A Yearly Banquet to show appreciation for the landowners on our trail system.
- Club Newsletters throughout the year to keep you informed about upcoming events, legislative concerns, and local activities.
- Automatic Membership into the Minnesota United Snowmobilers Association (MnUSA). Check out the member benefits today. Individual and business.