Out on the West Trail today

Went out 11 miles today to check how trail was doing. 85% of trail is very good, the other 15% is better than fair. The plowed fields are a little rough, not bad ,I have been on worse. Pictures were along the ride and it was great to get a first ride in. Got on trail from Roberds lake to halfway to Kilkenny.

Let it snow!!!